Friday, July 26, 2013

A little bit about me!

Hello everyone and during this post I am going to tell you all a little about myself, I am a girl, my favorite type of music is pop, Katy perry, some of Kelly Clarkson music, Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl city duet (Good time) ect. My favorite books are, Harry Potter, Humphery, The Familiars, the one and only Ivan, Always neverland and maybye Warriors cause I am begging my mom for some because everyone is into them! Also my favorite animals are, Elephants, Dolphins, Cats, Hamsters, Gerbils, Big cats, and here are some if they were real i would have as favorite, Dragon, Unicorn, Pegasus and (possibly) a Basilisk like from Harry Potter! I am American and I have a pet cat named Sweetie, and I might be moving to Alabama soon (From Texas) because my family grew up there and my Cousins are there. My best buddies on animal jam are, Danxi1, Skyland, Ellanicole2003, Can2411, Joy910, Oniugnip, pop1472 and powerbiker! My favorite blogs are Animal Jam Rapids by Trickertreee and Animal Jam Spirit by Snowyclaw! Well that is a little bit about me!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY SEAL! :D



    ~Danxi1

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY LULASEAL I THINK RIGHT? IT'S ME, Oniugnip FROM AJ! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait r u Lulaseal or Chloe02733?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don't you comment on the blog who made the original adventures? (Me though I think nobody will believe me I invented the original phantom king and suggested an "Adventure party" to the AJHQ.

    ~Danxi1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danx, trust me. they wanted to create quests since beta HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH1 I ruined ur day XD

    ~Powerbiker on his blogger account

    PS. lulasseal can u plz subscribe 2 my blog

    ReplyDelete